Welcome to Currimundi Vets
Our Values: Friendly, Reliable, Respect,Compassionate Care, Community, Honesty & Team
1) Refer a friend and get rewarded
We want more nice clients like yourself to join our family friendly clinic. So, we have a "refer a friend program". If you refer someone to our clinic, then YOU get $50 to spend at our clinic.
Ps. The new client MUST be able to tell, who referred them (Your Name or Surname AND your Pets Name), otherwise we cannot thank you.
But ALSO, the new client who you referred also gets $50 towards their first animal visit.
2) We are independant. We are not linked to any vet chains.
3) Thank you, to all our existing clients for trusting us with their pets, and for referring so many new clients to us ! And Thank you so much, to the flood of new clients, who are seeking our opinions. We appreciate your custom.
4) Off Street ParkingDid you know .... If you are unable to get parking in front of the clinic, then you can park around the back of the clinic - 2 exclusive spaces for vet clinic clients to park. And simply walk around to the front door. We are one of the most visible Nicklin Way Vets that you will notice.
5) Great news ! - Tick and Flea prevention at Internet Prices ! Contact 5493 8222 for more information.
5) Behaviour Consultations (Noise fears, Noise phobias, Storm phobias, Canine Anxiety, Canine Separation anxiety ?) now available - Follow home page, click "What makes us different", then click "Behaviour Consultations" for more information. Check out our fantastic new behaviour medication.
Introduction to the Currimundi Vet Clinic : Our dedicated team is always here for your pets
Our Veterinary Clinic provides caring, honest, modern, professional and affordable health care for your pets. We aim to make your pet feel at ease in our clinic with a caring and gentle approach to treatment and consultations. Our dedicated staff and leading veterinarians are all passionate about pets and avid animal lovers.
At our Veterinary Clinic, you’ll be fully supported with sound advice first and foremost. We know that helping our clients starts with providing a good understanding of health care issues and treatment options. With good advice and professional recommendations, you’ll be well equipped to make the best ongoing health care decisions for your pet.
With fully equipped examination rooms, diagnostic machines and pharmaceutical stores we provide on-the-spot assistance for nearly all pet health and medical needs. Take a moment to meet our team and our own pets. We look forward to seeing you and your pet again at the next scheduled visit.
A big part of our local community
Our Veterinary Clinic has been an integral part of our local community for years. In that time, we’ve helped thousands of our clients, cats, dogs, small furries, birds and even a few reptiles. Being so strongly integrated with our local community is important to us and our clients. Our customers know by experience that they can rely on us for sound advice and treatment options and that their pet is in the very best hands with our team.